[USML Announce] USML - missing players

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 08:44:43 EDT 2010

Does anyone recall how we handled it when Brad took Ethier several years ago?  Anyway, although it's not a big deal, the "comparable status" thing doesn't make any sense to me, and would be a pain to try to follow.  To me, either we have to wait until the first round of FAAB bidding to fill the slot or we choose any other draft-eligible player.  However, if we are going to allow replacements, we should do it soon, so that there's no advantage to be gained by waiting for spring training developments to affect players' status.