[USML Announce] USML - missing players

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Mar 21 14:18:03 EDT 2010

The Red-Hots roster looks correct.

As for Bryan Brentz, he's an outfielder and not a catcher.

Thanks Mark.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Mark Blocker
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 7:45 AM
To: 'USML Announcements'
Subject: [USML Announce] USML - missing players

League:

  Below is a revised list of players missing from the onroto database.  If I
do not hear from anyone by tonight, I will send the list as is to onroto.
The following affects three of the listed players:

1.        I have now found two players from the rotation draft that are in
the NL.  I think the correct solution is either to (a) just designate the
slot as empty, or (b) let the affected owners select another player of
comparable status (i.e, if the player was in A ball with team X, choose
another A ball player from Team X).

2.       Jeff W., please confirm that I have added the correct "Josh Fields"
to your roster.

Mark B.

USML 2010 - players missing from database

Berliners

Josh Fields (do I have the right one?)

Matt Moore, P, TB

GOP

Wil Myers, C, KC

Arodys Vizcaino (he's in the NL and must be waived; A ball)

Red Hots

Bryce Brentz - C, Middle Tenn. State (college)

Nukes

Miguel Sano  SS, Minnesota

LeVon Washington, college (was drafted by TB in 2009 but did not sign; Boras
problem)

Tyson Gilles  - Phillies (he has to be waived)

Hoosiers

Alex Colome  P  TB

Gabriel Noriega  SS Seattle

AYM