[USML Announce] USML - Proposed rule codification

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 14:30:20 EDT 2010

Mark,

I like the rules proposal and vote yes.

As for my roster:

1.  You have the correct Josh Fields
2.  You're missing Ramon Castro at $2

Thanks.

From: Mark Blocker <mbblocker at aol.com>
To: 'USML Announcements' <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Sun, Mar 21, 2010 1:59 pm
Subject: [USML Announce] USML - Proposed rule codification

Since the problem of teams acquiring players from the NL has occurred in the past, and will likely occur in the future, I propose we codify our proposed solution in the rules for future reference.  Here is a proposed rule, to be inserted as section 5.6 of our rules:

5.6  If a team acquires a player in the Rotation Draft that does not meet the criteria set forth in Section 5.2, the player will, upon discovery, be deemed waived effective as of the conclusion of the Rotation Draft.  Such team shall have no right to select a replacement player, but instead may acquire a player for that slot in accordance with Article XIV.

ttp://lists.usml.net/mailman/listinfo/announce