[USML Announce] USML - Proposed rule codification/Draft Dates

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 07:10:01 EDT 2010

I'm OK w/ April 2 as a tentative date.

From: Andrew Klein <anrklein at gmail.com>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Mon, Mar 22, 2010 5:48 am
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - Proposed rule codification/Draft Dates

Agree with Blocker on the rules issue.

BTW ... during the run-up to the draft, Jeff suggested that we actually calendar a date for 2011 right now.  Obviously, something could come up that would change availability.  But there would be benefit to having something set in advance --  other events could be planned on different dates if possible, and we could work on re-setting the draft earlier if an unavoidable conflict arises.  With that in mind, I suggest SATURDAY APRIL 2, 2011 as our next draft date.  Easter and Passover are both later in the month next year, so the holidays would not pose a conflict.

I vote "yes" on my proposal!

-Andy

announce at usml.net