[USML Announce] USML - 3/27 update

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 21:31:33 EDT 2010

League:

  A quick update.  First, rosters have now been submitted, so our league is
up and running.  Second, on the issues posed yesterday, there appears to be
no groundswell to have Game #162 count towards our standings, so I will
configure our site appropriately.  Everyone appears to agree a player cannot
bid more than his FAAB budget, so that is settled as well.

  As for whether any of these things will ever be
clarified/codified/whatevered in our rules, I am just going to give up on
that.  However, to avoid confusion in the future, I am going to start
writing a separate, less-official document (a "pocket part" for the lawyers
in the crowd) that will memorialize how we have handled various issues for
future reference.  My view is that this is not ideal, but it will help avoid
future disputes.

  Now, back to the celebration..GO DUKE !!!

  Mark B.