[USML Announce] Derby?

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun May 2 07:20:04 EDT 2010

Yes, I came down to the Derby (and Friday's Oaks).  I am sitting in a horse farm office near Lexington, KY right now (borrowing the computer).  I didn't pick enough winners to make money, but I got enough to avoid financial disaster.  Had a great time.  I'm going to take a look at a two-year-old and a yearling that I own parts of, then visit a few of the big breeding farms and head back to Chicago.

By the way, this is the first time I've been able to get to a computer in the past few days, so I did not have time to re-claim Bonderman off waivers.  Sorry, my bad.  Is there another way for me to get him back on my roster?  (Maybe I could purchase him w/ FAAB next week and we could do an adjustment?