[USML Announce] Can't Back It Up? Then Pack It Up

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed May 5 21:31:10 EDT 2010

WTF??!!  That's beyond the pale, even for Buddha. Totally gratuitous and completely off-topic.  I've met the man (OK, back when he was a puppy in law school), I knew his wife, and that's just way out of bounds.  He's a liberal and he's black--surprise!!!  Not the same as being racist--any more than being a conservatives from Texas would make either of the Bushes racists.  (I've deleted my first draft language, which was a bit more direct.)

Regarding Milton, it appears he's now seeking treatment for some unspecified disorder--which is of course is what everyone does these days when they've gone completely off the tracks:  http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2010/05/ms-bradley-seeks-help-for-personal-issues.html.  Maybe there's a program out there for you, too, Buddha.