[USML Announce] Deals?

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon May 10 10:24:46 EDT 2010

I never said I was going to activate the guy.  I'll let him pile up good
stats on my reserve roster and then activate him just in time to ride out a
prolonged dry streak.  Of course, if he's scheduled to face my pitchers I'm
sure he'll knock the crap out of the ball.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Jeffrey H. Winick
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 10:22 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Deals?

Mark,

I think that Chavez is just the thing to help snap your team out of its
doldrums.  I'd go after him myself, but you responded first.

On an unrelated front, it would appear that the Red Hots lacked the
confidence of their convictions.  Mr. Saunders would have richly rewarded a
little faith, but sadly sits resting on the Red Hots bench.

TOeFuKi

  _____