[USML Announce] A Day at the Races?

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri May 14 07:40:24 EDT 2010

As many of you know, I own a race horse (in partnership with a bunch of other guys).  She's running in one of the featured races this Saturday at Arlington Park.  It looks like it will be a nice day, and they will of course also be simulcasting the Preakness.  If anyone's interested in coming out, let me know.  It should be fun--although I should warn you that my filly will probably be somewhat of a long shot in this race--she's in pretty tough.

There will also be other opportunities this summer for anyone who's potentially interested by can't do it this weekend.