[USML Announce] FW: Perfect for Hanukah! New Jewish Baseball Cards!

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 13:21:22 EDT 2010

??? The possibilities are endless ........... the Wonderful World of White Sprinters, Samoan Skiing Sensat ions, Afghan Yachting Legends, Eritrean Rugby Superstars, Cambodian Bowling Champi ons ...........? Anyway, let's start hot stovin' now that Miggy Olivo has been traded back into the A.L.!

?? Rick