[USML Announce] Re: Test Message/Kindly Requests

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 13:35:22 EDT 2010

Rich - r eserve Price and ?Marcum, let the poor guys rest!? Mark K - isn't it time to bench Markakis and Hill?? Brad - Action Jackson has already proven that he's not a flash in the pan. ?And Doug - c'mon, you've reserved your whole team,?isn't it time to ?slide Aardsma down to Reserve-ville?? Just sayin'.

? Rick