[USML Announce] Really?

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 22:58:28 EDT 2010

Nah...the Pack will be fine.  We played just about as bad as we can play and
still just about won on the road.  All that matters is playing your best
football in December, not September.  I doubt the Bears will win many games
with Cutler throwing 4 picks per game (he won't usually get several called
back by penalties).  Cutler is exactly who I thought he was, to coin a
phrase.