[USML Announce] White Sux

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 19:22:03 EDT 2011

Greetings;
Don't get me started on a "slave to the pitch count" rant. It was especially egregious last night with
my man Buehrle. The zone he was in, he could have pitched 16 innings last night. When will common
sense prevail? As 100 years of history proved, pitchers keep their arms strong by USING them!
Rick "Back In My Day" G