[USML Announce] Ask Andy An Existential Question

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:55:59 EDT 2011

Dear Brad,

Thank you for your question.

First, let me say that I feel your pain.  I traded Jose Bautista to the
Calimari, and they passed me in the standings last night.

Being ahead of Winick is always a good thing, so yes you can still be
happy.  However, you be happier if you traded all your good players to Mark
Blocker for Matt Wieters.  Blocker himself took such an approach last year,
and he appears very chipper, indeed.

Best wishes,

-Andy