[USML Announce] Nickname Contest

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 23:24:26 EDT 2011

08.03: Jason Kipnis homered for the fourth straight game in Cleveland's loss to the Red Sox on Wednesday. (Kipnis is getting the hang of this whole "big leagues" thing rather quickly. After starting out his major-league career 2-for-17, he is now six for his past 16 with five extra-base hits. Take a flier on the promising rookie if you haven't already.)

Help me out here--

The Godzilla of Glenbrook?
The Jewish Bazooka?
The Kosher Krusher?

And has it occurred to anyone how appropriate it is that he plays for a team often referred to as The Tribe? We're talking destiny, folks. It just sucks that I can't activate him without starting his contract.

Mark (the Goy Boy)