[USML Announce] Is Winick Polishing His Resume?

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sat Aug 20 10:46:30 EDT 2011

I'll have my guys in St. Paul take care of this.  Did you say her name
was Kerrigan.....Nancy?  Rumor has it that she's about to suffer a
modest soft tissue injury.  Not serious, but I'm afraid she will not be
able to continue.  If she proves too elusive to catch in the hallways,
we've got a fellow with a graphite gun in the stands.  It's amazing how
slippery things get when they've got a little graphite squirted on them.

All I'm saying is that I like Jazzy's chances.  ;-)

Seriously, though, Jazzy is amazing.  Anyone who hasn't watched the
video of her competing in Nationals should do so.  She is a truly
extraordinary athlete.  Congratulations, Mark!