[USML Announce] Ask Andy

anrklein at gmail.com anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:14:41 EDT 2011

Answers inserted below.

On , Brad Jansen <bljansen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Andy: Sorry, my mind's been on a rain delay. Here are some questions for
> you, pulled from the "Ask Andy" mailbag--

> --Brad

> Dear Professor:

> There now appears to be a four-team clusterbuck in the Fight for Fifth,
> my team included. Time to sit Peavy?

> Warm regards,

> Mark "Bomber" Blocker

Andy Answers: Doesn't matter. You're going to finish fifth anyway. And
you're lucky to be that high given the crappy trades you made the past two
years.

> Dear Professor:

> I'm retaining MIke Trout at $15 next year. There's no question. But if
> you have one, please leave it with my secretary or first-year associate.

> --Jeff "The King" Winick

Andy Answers: Good call. He could be next year's Mike Moustakas. In our
league, that makes him worth a "King's" ransom.

> Dear Professor:

> Where am I?

> --Doug Shabelman

Andy Answers: Last place. Right behind Winick.

> Dear Professor:

> Kyle Farnsworth. Guess my question.

> Sincerely,

> Mark Kerber

Andy Answers: I guessed your question. The answer is yes.

> Dear Professor:

> Hey, is Bobby Jenks mad at me now, too?

> Jim Can't Barrett

Andy Answers: Just be glad you didn't trade with Kerber and end up with
Kevin Gregg on your roster like me.

> Dear Professor:

> Am I kickin' your ass or what?

> Love,