[USML Announce] Dennis Adams

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 21:05:14 EST 2011

Dennis,

File this one in the "I Told You So" file.

There's unpleasant, there's obnoxious and then there are Packers fans.

Remember February 3, 2008?  That's the day the similarly (though
slightly less) obnoxious Patriots fans watched their dreams of glory go
up in smoke.  One can only hope that the Fruiters of the world have a
similar day of reckoning coming.