[USML Announce] Gone in 58 Seconds

anrklein at gmail.com anrklein at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:24:57 EST 2011

I guess John's message precludes my "Woe is Bears" message about losing
Cutler and now Forte.

Fruiter ... a word of advice to the Packers. If Suh is not suspended when
the Lions play the Packers again, sit down Aaron Rodgers for the day. I
know you have great faith in Matt Flynn, but I don't think you want to risk
it.

-Andy