[USML Announce] Gone in 58 Seconds

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 18:12:36 EST 2011

Ummm, Jeff . . .

The Bears' current starting quarterback is Caleb Hanie.  Their current starting running back is Marion Barber.  They scored 3 f*&&ing points against Kansas f*&$ing City.  And you're going out of your way to engage in a discussion of football with a couple of Packer fans.

Loyalty is a beautiful thing and all, but the first rule when you find yourself in a hole is to quit digging.

Just sayin'.