[USML Announce] OUCH!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:57:49 EST 2011

Dear Jeffrey:
  All the joys of moving to a new home and not having internet access for
two days to receive your constant taunts have been sullied by this terrible
news. The heart of my retention roster has either been traded to the NL or
non-tendered. I know that if one person will stand by me, it is you,
prepared to pick my pocketful of cheap superstar talent (i,e,, Beltre,
Santos, Walden, that Greek third baseman from KC) in exchange for rising
stars of the minor leagues. For that I am most grateful.
  Seasons greetings to all the USML, and to all a good night.
Brad Lee Bad Finger