[USML Announce] Draft Day 2011 - not so far

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 19:17:58 EST 2011

I'm the "in a pinch" guy.  For the weekend of 3/12-13, it would have to be on 3/13.  I definitely can't do 3/12.

Questions:

1.  Who has the problem on 4/9-10, and does that person have any alternatives (phone in, substitute)?
2.  Should we consider alternative approaches?  For example, we could do it over two or three weekday sessions, with out of town owners (or anyone else who wishes) participating by conference call.  Or maybe we could come up with an on-line process.