[USML Announce] ESPN.com:Sore shoulder forces Liriano to miss workout

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 15:28:49 EST 2011

Brad, thanks for sharing this important information.  This news comes
as no surprise to those familiar with the health risks that afflict
Francisco Liriano. The pool of quality (read: healthy) starting
pitching available in this year's draft (which is....when???) is
shockingly shallow.  Liriano's ongoing health woes hit like a depth
charge.   Have a good weekend. See you soon.
--Brad