[USML Announce] Your 2011 Keepers: I Did It, So You Don't Have To

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 13:22:47 EST 2011

Hey, guys. Judging from how difficult it's been to schedule a draft
day, I can only imagine you're so busy you probably don't have time to
submit your roster freeze lists either.  I am happy to tell you that
as a public servant with 12 furlough days, I have plenty of time to
assist you.  So here are your freeze lists (and if you think I'm off
let's see about that...!!):
  Berliners:  J. Smoak, A. Jackson, B. Matusz, T. Snider, M. Thornton,
N. Swisher, J. Thome, P. Konerko, C. Crawford; minors: Scheppers,
White, Montgomery

  Bombers: Gardner, Wieters, Scott, Cano, Coke, Donald....god, this is
depressing...minors: McGee, Perez, Mitchell

  K-9: Joyce, Beltre, Uehara, Jackson...I really can't go on....

  Nukes: A. Ramirez, Lind, Jaso, Santana, Rodney, ; minors: Hick, Montero, Carp

  Dads: S-Rod, Vlad, Crisp, K Morales, J Weaver, Walden, Saunders, Moreland

  Red Hotties: Teixeira, Zobrist, Davis, Borbon, Longoria, C Santana,
D. Price, Floyd, Bailey; minors: Hosmer, Sano, Stewart

  Rips: Buchholz, Sales, Carrasco, Feliz, Scherzer, Cahill, Andersn, C
Perez, G Gonzalez; minors: Jennings, Turner and Chisenhall

  LMC: Bautista, King Felix, Wilson, W. davis, Reimold, Nathan,
Peralta; minors: Moustakas, Britton, Cortes

  AYM: THEY SCARE ME.....Brignac, Choo, Hamilton, Francisco, Aardsma,
Bard, ; minors: Ackley....Revere....King Conger...Hellickson....K
Drabek.....

                   BUT BRANDON WOOD is FINALLY a FREE AGENT!!!

Brats Stop:  Barton, Figgins, Cuddyer, Betemit, Cruz, Valencia, Soria,
Oganda, Casilla; minors: all traed to NL.....

OK, let's rock!