[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2011 and related information

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 15:00:47 EST 2011

Lavish?  Definitely not!  Comfortable?  You betcha!  ;-)  (Almost seems
like a waste to use a Sarah Palinism without Buddha listening in).

There are a couple of changes from our most recent digs:

1.  We'll be working in much smaller quarters.  You're actually going
to have to sit in close proximity to each and every one of your fellow
league mates.  We'll be drafting at a conference table that seats 10.
That means eyes to yourself Professor.
2.  Because of my close relationship with ownership, I have secured
authority for each of you to imbibe the beverage(s) of your choice
during the draft without restriction or limitation (yes, I'm talking to
you Brad Lee).  Coffee, Orange Juice and Coke/Diet Coke will be
provided along with some donuts for those of you who need a little more
of the day behind you before you drink something with more kick than
that offered by caffeine.
3.  No skyline view of the city, however we offer a nice vista
overlooking the bend in the Chicago River.

A few similarities:

1.  We will make sure we have sufficient outlets or extension cords to
support all of the computer users.
2.  We have a speakerphone if anyone will be participating via phone,
albeit not one that allows you to talk into the ceiling.

13 days to retention rosters and 20 days until the draft!  Let the
games begin.

The King