[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2011 and related information

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 14:32:12 EST 2011

Mark,

In other leagues and, if I recall correctly, in this league as well,
when the number of teams has been reduced, we have dealt with the
resulting deeper pool of talent by increasing the number of roster
positions - i.e. you add a 2nd utility slot and you add a 10th pitching
slot.  That would take an additional 10 pitchers/10 hitters out of the
pool (roughly the same as the number that would have been drafted by
the 11th team).  I would definitely support that change.

I would not support an increase in the number of keepers as the
reduction in the total number of teams in the league has no logical
relationship to the quantity of keepers.

The King