[USML Announce] NFC

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sun Jan 16 13:40:15 EST 2011

Me too. Then again, perhaps the combatants are attempting to decrease the vitriol and increase the civility in our football related discourse. Either that or the Packers fans are still celebrating and the Bears fans are still too nervous.  Rhonda is at the Bears game and I'm packing my bags for a trip to Australia that will include attending the mens and womens semi final and final matches at the Australian open.  I'm also still smarting from the Stanford / Cal game.

Sent from my iPad