[USML Announce] invitation for proposals

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 22:19:05 EST 2011

   Gents, in my ongoing quest to do something wacky (without causing
any damage to the integrity and good spirit of the usml), this
offseason I'm trying to see if I can end up with nine pitchers as my
keepers. I have 7 so far, so I'm in the market for a couple more.
   The ideal candidate will have a salary of ten or less and is gonna
be a y2 or less.
   To get someone like that the following players are available:
austin jackson (5/y1), justin smoak (2/y1), elvis andrus (10/y2),
edwin encarnacion (5/y2), kendry morales (16/y2), plus minor leaguers
(other than morel, jennings and chisenhall).....take a look at your
rosters....let me know...
WHEN's DRAFT DAY???
--Brad