[USML Announce] USML 2011 - Draft Day

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 21:43:55 EST 2011

League:

  I agree with others that we need to start a dialogue about the 2011 USML
draft.  I think we had tried over the summer to block off April 3 as a
draft, but not surprisingly, it does not appear that will work out.  I think
what would be most useful is if people could email their availability for a
draft on each of the weekends listed below.  Please try to send responses
this week if possible.  Here are the available weekends:

March 12-13

March 19-20

March 26-27

April 2-3

April 9-10

  I will tally the responses, and once we have critical mass, I will report
back on results.  Please respond to this email so that responses are easy to
identify.  Thanks.