[USML Announce] USML 2011 - Draft Day---Can I Bunk With Jeffrey???

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:25:36 EST 2011

Brother Mark!! Good to hear from you! I like your idea of devoting two
entire days to the draft, especially with the plethora of "motions to
think" we keep getting....I like the idea of a two-day retreat, away
from spouses, children, regular adult lives and other
distractions....Wisconsin anyone?
--Brother Brad Lee