[USML Announce] Keith Law Top Prospect List

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 18:53:08 EST 2011

Law's list isn't out yet, but I'll save you the trouble.  Both of those
guys suck.  The names alone tell the tale.  Lonnie?  Jacobs??  Now if
you could combine the names into one player, say Turner Chisenhall,
then you'd have a player.  I'd release them both into the free agent
pool.

You can thank me later.

The King