[USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

Andrew Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 20:11:22 EDT 2011

The Klein Nine trades Adam Rosales, Jeremy Guthrie, Mark Buehrle, and
Shin-Soo Choo* to the Nukes for Julio Borbon*, Torii Hunter*, Joel
Piniero, and John Danks.

And to save Brad some time, I'll report that in the five minutes that
passed from the time this deal was consummated to the time I wrote this
message, the following appeared on Rotoworld regarding Borbon's ankle
sprain.  Boy, that didn't take long!

<<

Julio Borbon may require surgery to stabilize his sprained left ankle.

If Borbon has the procedure, he would miss 6-8 weeks. The 25-year-old
outfielder was placed on the disabled list on July 9 after opening the
season with a .654 OPS.
<<