[USML Announce] Riptorns Concession Announcement

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:56:27 EDT 2011

>From the Riptorns official website:
   The Riptorns today announced that they concede 5th place to all teams
other than the Berliners and Bombers.  "Despite our superb pitching, we had
a poor draft when it came to getting the necessary offense, and our efforts
to bolster our offense thereafter came up  short," said Riptorns CEO Brad
Jansen.  "We do have certain high-salaried productive players available for
the right cheap keepers and in fact we already have made a formal offer of
an impact player to a team other than Klein 9."
   Jansen will not be answering any questions today.