[USML Announce] Words With Friends

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Jun 12 21:02:23 EDT 2011

Will make an exception for you Brad.

What kind of ipod do you have?  If it's got wifi access you are set.  An
ipod touch will suffice.  And wear that thing you wore when you pranced
around in Vegas with Winick.  That will do.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 7:40 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Words With Friends

I have an iPod. But I don't have a costume.

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 6:10 PM, Richard Robbins <RERobbins at itinker.net>
wrote:

Online Scrabble for iphone, ipod, ipad or Android telephone.

You play a word and then wait for your opponent to play and so forth.

I typically have at least a dozen games going on.

Blocker is reasonably good.  Jim is a very strong player.  I stink.

-- Rich