[USML Announce] AYM - Klein Nine Trade

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 13:40:13 EDT 2011

Andy and Doug, please understand that I'm not sending this email to
single you out, because I think this is an issue that should apply
generally to all trades.  It comes up because, as a consequence of your
trade, the Angry Young Men roster is not in compliance.  In every other
league in which I play it is understood that a trade can not be
completed until both rosters are compliant.  Since our system allows
trades to be processed automatically, there is a loophole that allows
trades to proceed that may not result in two compliant rosters.

It appears that Doug can get his roster in order by making a number of
moves.  That really needs to happen immediately.  Otherwise it would be
my position that the trade be undone until next week's reporting period
at which time those moves should be made.