[USML Announce] Revisiting last month's trade forecaster

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 00:35:59 EDT 2011

I grade my trade forecast at a C+.  That should be good enough to get my mug
in a Winick magazine.

Nukes did make one move (Jennings for Hunter), LMC did get their needed SBs
and saves, but from the Riptorns, not Berliners or AYM.  Virtually right on
the money with MRH-Berliners deal, but for Crawford, who went to the LMC by
way of the Riptorns.  K-9 deal for Konerko and Sabathia came out of nowhere,
like a tsunami.

Anyway, Rips still have players to dump and remain motivated....the stove is
always hot.

--Brother Brad It's Bedtime