[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal or Formal Notice of Impending Abdication

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Thu May 19 15:58:08 EDT 2011

First, it is with great humility that I announce that effective
Wednesday, September 28th, I will be abdicating my position as King of
the USML.  It has been my honor and privilege to serve and I look
forward to fulfilling my responsibiities through the balance of my term.

Second, and no doubt of greater interest to you, I hereby announce the
following mutually beneficial trade:

Berliners trade Justin Verlander to Red Hots for Carlos Santana.

That leaves lots of additional bounty to come and claim.  Consider all
of the following available:

Jon Lester
Rick Porcello
Carl Crawford