[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2012

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Wed Nov 9 13:26:17 EST 2011

Last weekend in March does not work, 17th of March also is not good. All
else should be and please note that if I do not respond so quickly, it's
because I'm busy debating keeping Lorenzo Cain, Dustin Ackley, Doug
Fister, Brandon McCarthy and a host of others. I welcome any and all
suggestions but note to a few: do it in private, not to this string.