[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2012

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 22:20:18 EST 2011

League:

  Based on the response I received, the draft date is now set for Sunday,
March 11 at 8:00 a.m.  The draft will be held at the law offices of Harris
Winick, as it was last year.  Jeff, thanks for agreeing to host.  All:
please enter the dates in your calendar.

  I will be circulating an email with other dates (retention lists, etc.) in
the near future.

  Rich, I do not recall anyone opposing the addition of an eleventh team, so
I think you can contact the potential owner and see if he is interested (and
if he can make the 3/11 draft).

  Let me know if you have any questions.