[USML Announce] In the money

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Tue Oct 4 14:44:05 EDT 2011

As is traditional, the Brats 4th place prize money will be applied to next year's entry fee.  1st through 3rd place winners will be issued checks in the next few days.  Andy and Rich can you please send me the address where you'd like your checks to go.  Also, if you, like me have a prearranged deal whereby the funds are directed to your wives, please provide that information as well.