[USML Announce] Jesus Doesn't Want Jeffrey For A Rainbow

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:08:26 EDT 2011

Dear Jeffrey:
  So nice to hear from you and to know your standard rhetorical flourishes
have not altered since you last sat on the throne: attack your
opponent's position and platform when you have nothing of value to offer. I
am happy to hear that your many players who performed so poorly all season
have had a couple good weeks. That's certainly a basis upon which to retain
them. So, good luck and quit distorting my players' records. Why not talk
about positives, like young Moustakas's 15-game hitting streak or Walden's
phenomenal run over his last 10 games (2 wins, 4 saves, 0.93 ERA, 13 Ks/9.2
IP) or how wonderful Nick Swisher has performed since you traded him to me?
  I, sir, walk the high ground. And I will write my songs, songs which next
year will tell the tale of how yet again I finished ahead of you in the
USML.
Brother Brad