[USML Announce] More League Trivia

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Sep 11 14:41:07 EDT 2011

Feast or famine.  There has only been one season (1995) when the Riptorns
were in the money but not first place.  Fourth place that year.

Put another way, without Mike, Brad has never been in the money.  Methinks I
know where the brains were in that partnership.

Most second place finishes?  The Berliners.  Six times.

Here's the list:

Berliners	6
Klein Nine	5
Daddies		3
AYM		2
Bombers	2
Nukes		2
Red-Hots	2

So in 12 of 22 years, Jeff has been in first or second place.   Perhaps the
Damon should be renamed the Jelly Doughnut.

By the way, when looking at the point and margin stuff I circulated
yesterday, keep in mind that we didn't go to 5x5 until the 2002 season.