[USML Announce] Moneyball

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Sun Sep 25 12:30:23 EDT 2011

Like we wouldn't hear it anyway.  We've been down this road before.  If the Pack wins, they're going to shovel crap regardless.  Of course, if the Pack loses, it will be because of the injuries, the officiating, somebody's bad tummy.....you get the idea.

Gotta go with Doug on this one.  F the Pack.

As for the movie....it's great.  Best baseball movie ever.

The King