[USML Announce] Crash and Burned

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:57:20 EDT 2011

Rich E. Robbins wrote:

And, best of all:

 *Annie Savoy <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000215/>*: What do you believe
in, then?
*Crash Davis <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000126/>*: Well, I believe in the
soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve
ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are
self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I
believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and
the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography,
opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I
believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.
[*pauses then winks and walks away*]
*Crash Davis <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000126/>*: Goodnight.
*Annie Savoy <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000215/>*: Oh my. Crash...

Wait a minute. Winick told me the same thing the first time we met....you're
kidding me about this, right???

--Brad