[USML Announce] Moneyball

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:17:12 EDT 2011

Please gentlemen, this address should be dedicated to baseball only, fantasy
or otherwise.
Brother Blocker, why did you keep guys like Quentin and Peavy on active list
when they've be done for the last few weeks? That's fine by me, since fifth
is now mine to lose, but just wonderin' what's all that about....

Brother Brad "The Only Team With A Remote Chance to Beat Winick in '12"
Jansen