[USML Announce] Let The Real Games Begin!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 11:58:08 EDT 2012

Jeffrey,
  Math was never a strong suit, which is why I left money on the table at
the draft.  And I think eliminating one-half the league from contention at
this early going is a rather strong statement. I have neither the staff nor
expensive software to refine this analysis further at this time.  If you
have something intelligent to add to the discussion, I encourage you to do
so.
Regards,
Brad