[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal: Adam The First Man Traded

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:23:41 EDT 2012

  The Mighty Red Hots and Riptorns embraced the spirit of the Passover and
Easter seasons by agreeing to a trade by which the Red Hots send  Bosox top
3B prospect Will Middlebrooks to the Riptorns in exchange for Orioles OF
star Adam Jones.
   For the Red Hots, Jones provides a significant offensive boost and
enhances their hold on the Damon.  For the Riptorns, the trade of Jones
creates an open roster slot for Jason Donald. "I need this kid on my active
roster," explained Jansen. "Rich provided me an opportunity to do something
about it, and for that I'm grateful."
   Red Hots' nemesis Jeffrey Winick is now on the clock: "Look, I know Brad
the Easter Bunny left a nice chocolate egg for the Red Hots.  Adam Jones is
a top notch player and is just what Rich needed. I need to make a move, but
I need some amount of cooperation from my league brethren.  There are only
so many hours a day I can devote to convincing young Dennis Adams that
Colin Cowgill is a superstar in the making. If people cannot be reasonable
in their trade demands, there is little I can do."