[USML Announce] Roster Question

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:49:27 EDT 2012

Quick question for the Master & Commander (whomever that may be)......  I
have 2 players on my reserve roster whose contracts are currently running
(according to the league site) but should not be.

1) Chris Carter -  Only has 114 career at bats, and roughly 20-something
days of MLB service during a 25-man roster period.

2) Danny Hultzen -  Has yet to play in the majors.

Since both of these players were rotation draft guys, and I have never
activated either of them, shouldnt they both still be Y0 players?

--
Dennis F. Adams III
Candidate, Juris Doctor 2013