[USML Announce] Trade processed in USML Rotisserie Baseball League

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 11:03:32 EDT 2012

Jeff,
 It's "a lot," not "alot."
 Andy, you're grumpy because you stay up too late.
 Dennis, they're all yours. But if you don't get a fair offer for Pujols or
Cano, send me an email. I have plenty of cap space and love a good deal.
  Gotta go celebrate Easter, pick up several fallen tree branches and
batten down the hatches for tonight....Be careful out there today...
Brad Lee I Got My Bundy, Will and Jesus Jansen