[USML Announce] Trade processed in USML Rotisserie BaseballLeague

Jeff Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 08:49:57 EDT 2012

Dennis,

I presume the "history" that our commissioner is referring to is the fact that the two winningest franchises in the league were involved in this trade. Anything else would be unseemly, inappropriate and, most importantly, dead wrong.

Don't let Mr. Blocker's "Genericized" summary dissuade you from your initial reaction. Montero is very valuable and you may very well be vindicated if Montero does all that is expected of him. Also you should put the commentary in perspective. Note that you didn't hear a peep from Mark or John or Andy when two long term prospects (Bundy and Middlebrooks), both of whom will be Y2 players next year and are presently nowhere near ready to play major league baseball, were traded for Adam Jones and Jeff Niemann.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone